[Perform-Talk] nfb of co updates

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:45:48 UTC 2020

hello all,
i hope that you sall are doing good this evening. as you all know many
of the state affiliates are all doing virtual convention this year due
to covant 19 and, i want to highlight you all on some highlights
pertaining to performing arts.

last weekend at our virtual state convention we had a virtual choir
with at least 3 songs or more which was conducted and lead by renae
Anderson who is the president of our at large chapter here in co. we
had 2 of them on Thursday nights for our opening ceremonies and 2 on
Saturday night. unfortunately, the last one which was kinda of a
Halloween one was cut due to technical difficulities. we also had 2
local performers perform our convention too. one of them was lanni who
is known as lanni music who joined this last week. we also had another
local artist named david abyams i believe. i might be wrong on that
spelling but, if i'am then i will post the write spelling for his
name.

we also had some music from a local band called stray dog which has
been around since i have lived in Colorado. one of the musicians is a
former staff member of cccb.

to find out about stray dog i believe they have a web site or a you
tube channel. i will find out this information asap. i will post it
here.

and, finally we had our board member precious perez play her get out
and vote which was posted here on this list and, also on our twiter
page from katalyn who posted it here.

we also got to hear precious talk and, also sing one of her songs in
her Spanish called brave. unfortunately, due to technical problems we
weren't able to hear it due those issues.

so, there's the update on stuff at our state convention from last
weekend due to performing arts. oh, i almost forgot to also mention
that we also had a talent show which was imo a huge success too! so,
the performing arts division was embraced very well for the nfb of co
state convention last weekend. so, if anyone who has had their state
conventions already and, after they have them please report to this
list any highlights that your state affiliate had in due to the field
of performing arts. we all want to hear all about it!

hugs,