[Perform-Talk] Headphones for digital piano recommendations

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:46:01 UTC 2020

hello chella and all,
to answer your question and, that we are all somewhat starting to get
into the Christmas season for Christmas shopping for love ones here is
a idea.

there is always, best buy, amazon, and at guys. as for price I don't
know how much you are looking to have your mom purchase for them but,
these are the online stores that would probably have what you are
looking for!

take care and good luck!

hugs,
amy