[Perform-Talk] Fwd: [Colorado-Talk] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Searching for Blind Professionals for Informational Interviews

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:50:24 UTC 2020

Those who have careers in music or are studying it might want to help.

Searching for Blind Professionals for Informational Interviews
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

FYI

The following is a request for assistance locating blind professionals
for informational interviews. s

Hello, my name is Jeannine Hobbes and I work for Educational Vision
Services, NYCDOE. My students are seeking to complete informational
interviews with blind professionals in the following fields:
education, science, medical and music. If you can help, please contact
me at jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov <mailto:jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov> . Thank
you very much.

Hello, my name is Jeannine Hobbes and I work for Educational Vision
Services, NYCDOE. My students are seeking to complete informational
interviews with blind professionals in the following fields:
education, science, medical and music. If you can help, please contact
me at jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov <mailto:jhobbes at schools.nyc.gov> . Thank
you very much.

Thanks,

Anil

Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

Executive Director

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2374 |  <mailto:alewis at nfb.org> alewis at nfb.org

Twitter: @AnilLife

 <https://nfb.org/>

<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.