[Perform-Talk] Website Resources Reminder

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:38:30 UTC 2020

hello jkatalyn,
thanks for the reminder on this. I do have some resources that I know
of personally and, have somewhat used them myself or know of others
who have used them. two of them are music camps in the state of
Michigan which is where i'am orginally from and, also one is a
organization that I was involved in college and, is involving with
publi speaking. and, I believe there are others too!

I will send them to the email address provided here asap. thanks again
for doing this and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy