[Perform-Talk] Check Out Scene Change, Episode 1!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:22:19 UTC 2020

Hello Friends:

On this White Cane Awareness Day, the NFB Performing Arts Division is proud
to present the first episode of our new podcast, Scene Change! This podcast
gives us an opportunity to meet 3 PAD leaders who make our division and our
podcast work: Katelyn MacIntyre, our beloved President; Lizzy Muhammad-Park,
our fantastic Vice President and the host of Scene Change; and Precious
Perez, one of our enthusiastic Board members. These leaders, described in
the show notes as our "Leading ladies," come together for an entertaining
and enlightening chat about their personal journeys, their love for the
performing arts, and their passion for the work of the National Federation
of the Blind. We hope that this podcast will help you get to know us better
and that it will get you excited about all the episodes to come.

At long last, we are happy to report to those who have been asking that we
are now on Apple Podcasts! You can also find Scene Change on Spotify, Google
Podcasts, Overcast, Breaker, PocketCasts, RadioPublic, Downcast and YouTube.
In any of these apps, search for "Scene Change" or, if that doesn't work,
"Performing Arts Division." But be sure to subscribe so you won't miss an
episode when it's published. If you prefer to listen in your Web browser or
can't find the podcast in the podcatcher you use, simply click on this
shortened link: https://bit.ly/2GWelNE

We hope you enjoy this first episode of our podcast. As always, we welcome
your feedback at nfbpad at gmail.com <mailto:nfbpad at gmail.com>  or on our
Facebook and Twitter pages. Please spread the word so that others may hear
our message: "You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds
you back!"

Best,

Lizzy Muhammad-Park, Shane Lowe, Precious Perez, Chris Nusbaum and Seyoon
Choi

PAD Podcast Committee

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

Performing Arts Division

National Federation of the Blind

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Twitter: @Chrisn98

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller