[Perform-Talk] NFB of california Talent show tomorrow!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:22:26 UTC 2020

hello cricket,
thanks for posting this announcement to the list. i hope that many
people here on this list besides people in ca will also be a part of
this talent show. as a matter of fact the nfb of co for our state
convention is also doing a talent sshow virtually for our state
convention for next weekend. i have forwared the information here
already as well too!

again thanks for the information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo