[Perform-Talk] Call with Marilee Talkington about Access Acting Academy, September 10th

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:32:48 UTC 2020

Hello friends,
A reminder that this is tonight!! Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to connect with such an influential advocate and actor.

We have an exciting opportunity for a Q&A with Marilee Talkington, the founder of Access Acting Academy, the first-of-its-kind training program for blind and visually impaired actors. This wonderful program is for actors of all levels, both aspiring and professional. Join us and ask all your burning questions. More details about this groundbreaking project are following the meeting info. Website: https://bit.ly/2YPonWe

Thursday, September 10th, 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific.

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/95195030951

Meeting ID: 951 9503 0951
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,95195030951# US (San Jose)
+14086380968,,95195030951# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 951 9503 0951

Access Acting Academy has gone VIRTUAL!
Register now!

Accessible Online Acting Classes are HERE!

ACCESS ACTING ACADEMY is a 1st of its kind actor training program designed for Blind and Low Vision individuals.

“We are inherently rich with imagination and potent creative potential. No one is missing anything necessary to be an impactful creator.”
-Marilee Talkington, Executive Director

After our wildly successful 5-week full-time flagship acting program in Los Angeles earlier this year, Executive Director, Marilee Talkington felt this creative and vital work needed to be available to everyone, anywhere. So, we have decided to go VIRTUAL and are now offering a wide range of studio classes. You can take one class; you can take five. It’s up to you! Dip your toe in, or dive in fully.

We now have Teen & Pre-K classes as well! And every level of experience is welcome, from professional performers to the creatively curious.

And coming soon, classes open to actors across disability.

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

TWO 4-WEEK FALL SESSIONS
• Sept. 21-Oct. 17
• Oct. 26 - Nov. 21

& THE SLAM SERIES
• One Night Classes
• Weekend Intensives
• & Free 90-min Workshops

Deadline to Register for Session One is SEPTEMBER 16th
Class sizes are limited.
Limited # of class scholarships are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

EXPLORE ADULT CLASSES HERE
EXPLORE TEEN & PRE-K CLASSES HERE
EXPLORE OUR FULL WEBSITE HERE

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division