[Perform-Talk] NFB of California Virtual Choir

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:55:51 UTC 2020

Hello, everyone!

This year, the NFB of California affiliate will be putting together a
virtual choir for our state convention. The convention will take place
from October 22 through October 25. We have already started rehearsing
our song, but it is not too late to join us. Singers will need to
submit recordings to a click track in order to be included in the
choir. Links to materials are posted at the bottom of this email. The
click track is not yet available.

If you would like to participate, please send me an email at
Rachel.grider at gmail.com. Our next rehearsal is taking place tonight,
but it will be recorded for those who cannot make it.

I look forward to singing with you!

Best,

Rachel

MATERIALS

Song Recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54SFaOaxMz0&feature=youtu.be

BACKGROUND PRACTICE TRACK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXU3ECXW5yA&feature=youtu.be

LINK TO PARTS, Lyrics, AND REHEARSAL RECORDINGS
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/73by1ep25r0wuhf/AABnJPS58LJ8aiv4QPdAWNRia?dl=0

LINK TO REHEARSALS

Rachel Grider is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBCAL Choir Rehearsal
Time: Sep 10, Sep 17, Sep 24, 2020 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82423215898?pwd=OXBUMlp4RWNpVXQxdUtlayt1a1VwUT09

Meeting ID: 824 2321 5898
Passcode: 389840
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,82423215898#,,,,,,0#,,389840# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,82423215898#,,,,,,0#,,389840# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)