[Perform-Talk] Internet Radio Project Seeking Blind Musicians to Feature

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:07:14 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I was contacted by a person who is involved in an Internet radio station that is looking to update its music library by including contributions from blind musicians, songwriters, producers, etc. They are interesting in showcasing the work of blind musicians within the blind community as well as promoting blind musicians to mainstream audiences. If you are interested in having your work featured, please email me off-list at cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com and I will put you in touch with the people involved.

Warmly,

Chris Nusbaum