[Perform-Talk] NFB of DC Seeking Performers for Talent Show

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:02:36 UTC 2020

Hi Friends:

Please see the below message from Libra Robinson of our DC affiliate. They
are having a talent show at their virtual convention and would like to
feature performers from across the country. Note: The time listed below is
Eastern. I hope many of our members can participate.

Chris

Calling all Fellow Federationists!

Are you a

Singer

Comedian

Poet

Rapper

Or have any other talent you would like to share

Then the NFB of DC Virtual Talent Show is for you!

We invite Federationists from across our Federation family to come and show
case your talent at our NFB of DC Virtual Convention in October2020!

The Talent Show will be held on Friday October 16 2020 from 7-10pm

1st prize: $100

2nd prize: $75

3rd. Prize: $50

To sign up or for more information contact Libra Robinson at

Phone: 202 427-3600 or email at leelibra342 at gmail.com
<mailto:leelibra342 at gmail.com>  no later than October 1st. 2020

We thank all participants for your participation in advance and good luck!

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

Performing Arts Division

National Federation of the Blind

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Twitter: @Chrisn98

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller