[Perform-Talk] Fwd: Spotlight Newsletter and Membership Updates

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:19:45 UTC 2021

hello katalyn,
thanks for the reminder on this awesome news again for the bringing
back the newsletter spotlight. i had missed reading very much since i
had been a member of this division since 2007 and, i truely missed
reading it. also, i have already redid my dues and, registration for
the division a few weeks ago on paypal so, thanks again for this
reminder too!

we all need to be reminded again now and, then and, that's awesome on
this! i can't wait to read the newsletter spotlight and, take care
and, have a happy easter!

hugs,
amy