[Perform-Talk] Becoming a member of the Performing Arts Division

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:53:44 UTC 2021

Hey Daniel welcome to the list my name is chela Robles with one L in my name in my first name and my last name hope you find this list to be helpful. I’m not sure if you are aware of this but this certain character keeps showing up in your email messages I’ll paste it below not sure if you’re able to read it but with my iPhone it pronounces it as a cute accent.

´
Again have a great time here and welcome. I myself am a musician, I sing tenor and I play trumpet primarily and I am learning piano. I’m from Northern California in the city of Concord in the East Bay in the San Francisco Bay area.

Sent from my iPhone