[Perform-Talk] Upcoming free gig I am a part of

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:50:20 UTC 2021

Hello,

You do not want to miss out on this! Mark your calendar! Please for me? Also, my youngest sister, Faith, has a band that’s going to make its debut as well, their band name is called Hear In Color, They are really awesome!

You should check them out on Apple Music. Also Pandora I think or Spotify. My sister is the singer. She will be 21 this year.

Anyway, here is the announcement. I’m so excited to be a part of this group of people.

We have TWO of last year's Concord Jazz Festival performers returning in one super fun performance of another flavor! Don't miss RiGht Proper  featuring Chela Robles (our local Badass Sassabrass) a week from Friday on the third episode of our second season!
May 7, 2021 8 PM pacific time.
11 PM Eastern time.
Stream it live on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConcordCouchConcerts
And YouTube and be sure to subscribe to receive notifications and switch it to all notifications:

https://youtube.com/c/ConcordCouchConcerts
I will be the one on trumpet we have someone going to introduce us I’m not part of the band but I am featured in it as a featured artist I play two types of pocket trumpets both from the manufacture CarolBrass and one is a regular sized pocket trumpet with 37° upswing in the bell of the trumpet and then I have the other pocket trumpet which is 6 1/2 inches long kind of reminds me of a toy trumpet and it’s brand new also from the same manufacturer which will be in the actual video footage. The recording of my trumpet though is the one that is the prior trumpet I mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone