[Perform-Talk] Fwd: CASTING BLIND/LOW VISION PEOPLE in the San Francisco area

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:26:42 UTC 2021

hello christina,
this sounds awesome and, i want to audition for it. i went to the web
site for on how to send in my information for the audition and, it
wasn't attached to the message that you had forwarded. can you please
resend this again with the forward and, where i send my information to
apply for this position?

thanks,
amy