[Perform-Talk] Participate on Potential Radio Project

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 14:02:19 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone,

	I just submitted a suggestion to explore the use of SiriusXM
Satellite Radio to host such a service. They broadcast World-wide and host
many channels that broadcast music and other information. An NFB Channel
would be an awesome edition to this service to reach a global audience.
Working with the folks at SiriusXM would also give us an opportunity to
address the accessibility concerns some blind people have had with this
service. Here's hoping this service will be up and running soon.

Peter Donahue