[Perform-Talk] A Free Gig I'm Partaking In Virtually

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 22:38:30 UTC 2021

Hello,
You're invited to a free gig I'm participating in.
Please see details below and if you can't attend, I highly suggest you
subscribe to the youtube channel because the video of the entire show
including video clips, will be uploaded the next day.
***
You don't want to miss out on this!
Mark your calendar!
My youngest sister, Faith, has a band called Hear In Color which is
going to make their debut as well and she's the lead singer and will
be 21 in the summertime.
You can check out their music on Spotify and Applle Music to namee a couple.
I'm so excited to be a part of this group of people again.
***
We have TWO of last year's Concord Jazz Festival performers returning
in one super fun performance of another flavor that you can savor!
Don't miss Right Proper featuring Chela Robles, (our local Badass
Sassabrass,) a week from today on the third episode of our second
season!
May 7, 2021 *PMPST--11PMEST show starts but virtual doors open
officially at 7:50PMPST-10:50PMEST.
To attend the event on facebook:
https://fb.me/e/1aG3EwF8U
Or alternatively you can stream it live through Facebook page:
https://facebook.com/ConcordCouchConcerts
And yet another way is Youtube.
Be sure to subscribe and switch the notifications to all notifications.
Youtube:
https://youtube.com/c/ConcordCouchConcerts
I'll be on trumpet and someone will introduce Right Proper featuring
Chela Robles.
I own two CraolBrass pocket trumpets, one is regular size and has 37°
upswing in the bell which you'll hear in the recording however I have
a new pocket trumpet from the same manufacturer that is 6?½ inches in
length is going to be in the video footage.
Here is the list of bands performing.
I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys during the show.
Let's party on strong!
***
List of bands
Taken from Picture Smart JAWS Recognition Feature but will also append
the photo as well.

Caption is a close up of a book.

This logo appears in the photo

YouTube.

This text appears in the photo

May 7th
8:00 PM
Concord
Couch
Concerts
f /concordcouchconcerts
/c/concordcouchconcerts
DOORS OPEN
AT 7:50
M. JONES &
THE MELEE
HEAR IN
COLOR
RIGHT PROPER
QUATTRO
FEAT. CHELA ROBLES
RADIOKEYS
THE CONCORDIANS
PRICE POINT
FEAT. BLITZ
W/SPECIAL GUEST S
GORILLIONAIRRE
NANCY LAKE & THE RIPPLE ÉFFECT.

This object probably appears in the photo

Packaged goods.

These tags describe the photo

book, cartoon, text.

These tags probably describe the photo

Adaptation, design, Font, graphic, illustration, Line, Organism,
Plant, poster, Rectangle, Tree.

These tags possibly describe the photo

Happy, Motor vehicle, screenshot.
Here is the picture.
Let me know if you have any difficulties with regards to accessing the picture.