[Perform-Talk] an audio demo I recorded of the tone Junkie Marshall 2204 Kemper Profile pack...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sun Aug 8 14:18:36 UTC 2021

Hi. Yes, with the demos I have on my channel so far, whether it's an
acoustic guitar, guitar amp, or floor processor etc, I avoid things
like EQ and compression etc because I want the listener to hear how
the thing I'm demoing actually sounds. I have heard many demos online
where I know they've used plug ins on the recording and I think that
is not being honest with the listener.

Be sure to check out the other stuff on my channel! I have original
music, unreleased tracks, a live compilation, and other gear and
instrument demos.

Thanks,

Cameron.