[Perform-Talk] Editing videos nonvisually

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 15:25:22 UTC 2021

Great question, Bridgit! Along the same line, I would love to know any strategies that totally blind people use to take decent-quality videos and/or photos using the iPhone camera. As it is, I don't trust myself with a camera at all, but I would love to be able to create some visually appealing videos of performances, live streams, and other such content for posting on social media. Any tips anyone can offer Bridgit and/or myself would be most appreciated!

Chris Nusbaum