[Perform-Talk] Viola Vsions concert

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 01:48:35 UTC 2021

hello kristina,
thanks for posting this awesome announcement to the list that you
planned to have this concert and, that all of the proceeds are going
to this division! it's also awesome that it will be in co too:) i do
plan to attend in person since i'am from colorado and, i'am too also a
member of this wonderful division. i already introduced myself to you
on the colorado-talk list so, i will skip that for now!

i hope that many people can attend it person if not definately
virtually! well, that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you
soon!

hugs,
amy