[Perform-Talk] The Djd Invasion Ends Its Run On 986 The Mix With One Final Show Tonight

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:14:34 UTC 2021

Hello All!
The Djd Invasion show will sadly be giving up the Monday night slot
you've come to enjoy on Server1, as I relocate for a new job. A link
to find out more about that is below.
But for now, I invite you to join me for the last Monday Djd Invasion
to air on 986 The Mix, starting at 6 PM eastern, and going for 4 hours
tonight.
It's wall to wall pop, rock, country, and your interactions, as we
close down the invasion on internet radio until relocation and
vocation plans are fully completed.
If you'd like to listen tonight, ask your smart speakers to play KKMX
on Tunein or visit
http://www.986themix.com/listen
You may also join us for the final time on zoom at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3537625721

You can put in requests at
http://djd.shaned.net
during the show.
The Djd Invasion will return later on in the year somewhere, in some
place, once aall is sorted. To find out more about my adventure, visit
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-as-i-build-an-independent-life?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1
Thanks for making me apart of your Monday Nights on the mix, now let's
end August and The Djd Invasion in Dunphy style tonight!