[Perform-Talk] 195 The Globe Is Back

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:43:51 UTC 2021

Hi All!
195 The Globe is baaaaaack!
That's right. We have a new home now, and are in the process of
ramping things up, so like any new neighbors or new people who have
just moved into your world, it takes them a little time to get settled
and get their new space configured correctlhy.
But you're invited to be part of our journey, from start to finish, as
we grow, expand, and hope to be around for awhile in our new form. And
as our slogan says, "our world revolves around you" so welcome to our
adventure. We hope your feedback, ideas, support and more will guide
the new globe to years of success.
The return of the globe starts tonight at 8 PM eastern with a show to
introduce some of us, hang out with a guest DJ, Dan from Maryland A K
A Daredevil, and so much more.
So at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 PM mountain, 5 PM pacific) tune in
as we introduce or re-introduce ourselves, talk about where we're
going, give you some awesome music and entertainment, and more.
To listen, head on over to
http://www.195theglobe.live
for links to listen with our web player, your media player of choice,
or on our new licensed stream and player from MixCloud.
and more.
Note that the main web site won't go live til almost show time, but
ways to listen will appear on the site as the launch hour draws
closer.
You can also ask your alexa devices to enable 195 The Globe, or ask
google to talk to 195 The Globe.
Please note for alexa users, enabling the skill each time works better
than asking her to open 195 The Globe.
To keep up with us, follow us on twitter at
195theglobelive
and join our facebook group at
https://mbasic.facebook.com/195-The-Globe-493799117775815/?refid=46&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.AbohYhR6cCU6FX1acI1n34BkLuFLSEEvRjqwHx7bXfxTCjV5jKnpWqxoEEqH8i8ISsWeDzZsGp1fACKuxrxmt1mZpNs4xWQA2YIGcuD9hAWIBQnWed4E4cBXyUPX-yM2Ko86N1rOblgNS7YPdHyMf-Eb8bAWXFPMUQ4dsxUshLsbmJp_rURW326Pz57omeziBez-A-5SBK5R1Yh6N-2KmzSKFol7TgmLL4K5OLJAGnsZtHRd3ms9hN1goUn2Hf5GGzWFRQipTSNJK9NLtH6jcjJubsZFQhEbGM_9ENK9eUVE6ZOfO4w1kSQv7gd8PGuIHU3Mx_zHCgkHTYwljGnkUYTI1mvft30xeSzcem5b7XQwBMEUBhyHkM6I1Q43FLbWd9ze8cxXKdOA7TNKOy0GC36MdbkUJIxbfTxegrzF4jMojq7myYXEF8Va9QvjG7xXl3ItoRffuG2McvGouX2rBEbcPzl-BOv0ucVdt7AP7ZN4-U4lCpCb6gIMtb-h2whZcbRidoXU71nS-l6JeWfzCvhXgUNZD1TROm4axKep_ThR3pMgMMNU7yDd88mDfq8PSrAjQss4jHjWdR5qi8ObONHAhGIll_c2ni8VNzaR7ZQ65Q&__tn__=C
And to hang out with us in our virtual studios tonight, either
1. Join us on zoom at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4562366247
2. Call in by phone at
646-876-9923
and enter in the ID
4562366247
which spells out
GlobeOnAir
I'm so excited to have 195 The Globe functioning again, and don't
intend to let it go again, so welcome to the globe's new home. We hope
you'll make it your home for awesome radio, too. Welcome to our
journey!