[Perform-Talk] Fwd: Last Call for Submissions! Deadline Extended to 3/15/21

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:27:54 UTC 2021

This is an excellent opportunity for young musicians from the Kennedy Center! As a past winner myself, and knowing others in our division including Leslie Hamric, this is a wonderful way to gain experience as well as money.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Begin forwarded message: