[Perform-Talk] Question for You Experienced Voice Actors!

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:20:32 UTC 2021

Hello Cristina,
I'm sorry but I can't imagine how the blanket idea works, unless
there's a sizable gap between hands and blanket because your hands
move across the page or across the line, potentially taking the
blanket with them, or at least dragging against it. I had this
experience when drapping things over my head to reduce acoustic
reflexions. I bought things to help in the end which proved more
successful.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/bboyer202%40