[Perform-Talk] From Independence Day To Christmas Day On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:13:25 UTC 2021

hello david,
first of all thanks for posting this announcement to the list. i'am
not in favor of having christmas music being played in july i only
love it in december. i tried listening to it in july and, i even
watched christmas movies in july on t.v. and, it's just not the same
to me imo... but, oh well! i know how much love christmas music and, i
too as well too but, not in july! but, different strokes for different
folks!!!

well, i again am sorry that i missed the show again but, that time is
my dinner time for me and, i have to eat as you know and, i usually
spend it with my parents as you know!
well, mydear that's all for now take care and, i will see you at nfb21
this week!

hugs always,
amy