[Perform-Talk] Supersense Presents Live: a Free Virtual Concert Promoting Blind Artists

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:23:53 UTC 2021

Please see below for an exciting announcement about this free concert tonight at 7 PM Eastern! Shane is a wonderful contributor to our division, including producing the Scene Change Podcast, and sound engineering the #NFB21 Concert. Check it out!

Hi all,
I am genuinely stoked to be writing this email to you! As you may
know, I work for the company that develops apps like Supersense and
Super Lidar, but you probably don't know that we're putting on a free
virtual concert! To be a concert promoter has been a dream of mine
since I was really young, and now I am fully submerged in putting on
an international live event designed to spread the power of blind
artists. I am also submerged in sound checks, videography, and
technical difficulties, but that's beside the point!
The show features some of the world's best blind performers (like
Precious Perez, Question, John Dowling Jr, and Tony Gebhard) , as well
as internationally-acclaimed Rock and Jazz guitarist Andy Timmons. If
I were to throw in a few incredible musicians from the Berklee College
of Music as well, I think I could adequately sum up the show.
Everything starts Thursday, July 15 at 7:00 PM Eastern time, and you
can find more info at the Youtube link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdcMO7MdG-Q
You can also join the preshow event on Clubhouse at 4 PM by searching
for Supersense.

See you there!

All the best,
--
Shane Lowe.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division