[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 23:19:10 UTC 2021

Hi Kayla. My name is Leslie Hamric and I am on the board of the Performing arts fission. I am a professional cellist Who plays in the Elmhurst Symphony and I teach cello and braille music. welcome to the division.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Graduate Council Member of Guiding Eyes for the Blind