[Perform-Talk] Need Some Advice

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:14:39 UTC 2021

Hello again,
I just want to stick up for rejection, if I may. If you get feedback
or you can analyse the situation, you can use the rejections to your
own advantage. For example, if you audition for something you don't
get, then you attend the production and you can hear or someone
sighted with you can see what they're doing, how they look, you can
gage what it is they have that you haven't. In my job, sometimes it's
a certain look. Other times, it will be something definite that they
may be good at that you need to work on yourself so you're armed for
the next time round. I always try and get feedback. One of the
positives of having agency representation is that it's easier to get
it. Even if you don't get any from the potential client, your
agent/manager can help you and give feedback on things they notice.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.