[Perform-Talk] Need Some Advice

Shelly Kane shellykane323 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:01:25 UTC 2021

Thank you all for your comments and advice.  I greatly appreciate it.  I
will look at rejection differently.  Yes, it's very difficult but you
can learn from it.  When it keeps happening, that's what brings you
down.  I will definitely keep dancing no matter what.  I love the
exercise.  I always need to keep moving.

Shelly

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/kaybaycar%40