[Perform-Talk] It's The Return Of 4 Hours Of Awesome Music With Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy ddunphy02211980 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:14:29 UTC 2021

Hi All!
I apologize for the short notice, but I'd like to invite you to enjoy
a Monday night of music and fun, as The Djd Invasion takes to the
airwaves at 6 PM eastern tonight for 4 hours of music.
If pop and country with a splash of rock is your thing, I think you'll
be happy with tonight's musical selections.
If you're not, make some requests by tweeting me at
986themix
since our request page is down for tonight.
You can also join me on zoom to make requests during tonight's show, too, by
1. Visiting the zoom studios at
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3537625721
You can also put the meeting ID directly into zoom by entering in
353 762 5721
or you can dial in by phone by calling
646-876-9923
and when prompted, dial
3537625721
Please note it may take us a minute to let you in from the waiting
room, but you will be brought in.

Or if you just want  to listen, either
1. Ask your alexa or google device to play KKMX on Tunein
2. Listen with your browser at
https://tunein.com/radio/986-the-mix-KKMX-International-s294530/
Regardless of how you participate or listen, I do hope you'll join me
for a Monday night of fun and awesome music!
See you there!