[Perform-Talk] It's All A Cappella, All The Time On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 03:41:26 UTC 2021

hello david,
thank you as always for posting the show announcement for tonight's
show. but, of course i had to miss it again.. i always forget to tune
in through one of my alexa's or my parents one too or my laptop
computer. i need to set a reminder every monday night or before that
to set myself a reminder to tune in! well, one of these days i will do
it!

i hope that the show was a success for you and, i also love disney as
much as you do too! and, i would have loved to hear the disney set of
acappella too! oh well...

that's all for now i believe take care and, hopefully, i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy