[Perform-Talk] Check Out Scene Change, Episode 6: Marching Madness!

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:35:20 UTC 2021

Hello Friends:

Happy March! The weather is getting warmer, springtime is near, and the
excitement is building for the NCAA tournament we have come to know and love
as March Madness. And, to add to the excitement, it's the 15th day of the
month, which always means one thing for members and friends of the National
Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division: We have a new episode of
the Scene Change podcast to enjoy! This month is no exception.

On this month's episode of Scene Change, we celebrate March Madness by
talking with 4 blind musicians who have played in marching bands and
participated actively in all the fascinating aspects of those one-of-a-kind
performances. They will share their success stories, the challenges they
have overcome, and the techniques they use on stage and on the field. We
believe you'll love hearing their stories and you might come away with a
different perspective on the marching band performances you may be watching
this month as you fill out your brackets.

Good news: We now have a single place where you can find all the links to
subscribe, listen to and share our podcast on all the major podcast
platforms! To find this month's episode as well as all of our previous
interviews, check out our podcast page <http://nfb-pad.org/podcast>  and
click on the link directing you to wherever you get your podcasts. Then, be
sure to subscribe so you don't miss another episode on the 15th of every
month!

Happy listening!

Chris

Christopher A. Nusbaum, Board Member

National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division

Board Member, Greater Carroll County Chapter, National Federation of the
Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com <mailto:cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com>

Schedule a meeting. <https://calendly.com/chrisnusbaum>

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done
without hope and confidence." -Helen Keller