[Perform-Talk] Participate on Potential Radio Project

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:44:49 UTC 2021

hello christina and all,
thanks christina for posting this to the list. this sounds like a
awesome project that the nfb might do. i plan to write to be a part of
this to the email addres provided in this message. i know of some dj's
and broadcasters who are blind personally and, i'am sure that they
will participate in this project that the nfb is doing.

thanks again for the information and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy