[Perform-Talk] Concert Tomorrow

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Sat May 29 21:10:23 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

I wanted to invite you to tune into a concert I will be giving tomorrow afternoon, in conjunction with my official website: http://anniedonnellon.com

The concert will take place at my church: St. Monica St. George Parish in Cincinnati, OH, but the good news is, you’ll be able to access it from wherever you are!  Here is the YouTube link which you can click on as it is happening at 2:00 PM EST.

https://youtu.be/OZKiVpAjGWQ

If you are unable to view the concert at the time, it will be available to watch later.  I’ll be performing selections by Mozart, Handel, and Schubert as well as some favorite sacred hymns!  If you’re into that sort of thing, I hope you can make it😊.  And please feel free to share this with anyone you know!

Best,

Annie