[Perform-Talk] Holiday Singing Telegrams Are Back!

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 01:05:03 UTC 2021

Don’t delay; order a singing telegram today!

‘Tis the season of traditions, festivities, and cheer, so why not spread some love with a holiday singing telegram!
In a world that has lately been so full of negatives, let’s share joy and gratitude with those we love by sending a song.
The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division will again be delivering singing telegrams for the holidays two weekends in December, for only $5 per song! Send them to your spouse, your partner, your kids, your grandparents, your friends, your neighbors, your dog – share the love with anyone and everyone! There are wintertime songs, Hanukkah and Christmas favorites, and even some R&B selections — something for everyone! Brighten up someone’s day by giving them something small to put a smile on their face.
Recently, we’ve added piano and violin as musical offerings. Songs will be sent on the weekends of December 10-12 or 17-19, and we’ll do our best to accommodate your preference.

All information can be found at: www.nfb-pad.org/telegrams

How it works:
First, select your song from our list of holiday favorites below these instructions. Your request must be submitted by 5 PM Eastern on December 5, so spread the word and order soon!
Next, fill out the form at www.nfb-pad.org/telegrams with your song selection, the name of the person who will receive the telegram, their phone number and/or email, which weekend requested for delivery, and whether you would like an audio file sent via text or email or a phone call with potential voicemail.
Then, be sure to pay your $5. Please make your payment through Venmo to NFB Performing Arts, @NFB-PAD or make your Paypal payment at www.paypal.me/nfbpad . If paying with PayPal, please contribute an extra $.50 (50 cents) to allow for the processing fee.
Finally, once we have received your completed form and confirmed payment, one of our talented vocalists or instrumentalists will deliver your singing telegram to your special loved one in December.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at nfbpad at gmail.com.
Let’s bring some love and joy into our world!
Please note: We recommend selecting an audio file method for Telegram delivery, so the recipient has a permanent keepsake. If selecting a phone call, if the recipient does not answer, we will do our best to deliver a voicemail, but we cannot guarantee success if the voicemail box is full or nonexistent.

Thank you for supporting the NFB Performing Arts Division!

Holiday Songs
Please select your song request from our list of holiday favorites. Unless noted as piano or violin, songs are delivered by a vocalist.

All I Want for Christmas Is You

Angels We Have Heard On High

Ave Maria

Away In a Manger

Away in a Manger, violin

Christmas, Don’t Be Late (The Chipmunks song)

Christmas, Don’t Be Late (The Chipmunks song), piano

The Christmas Song

The Christmas Song, violin

Christmas Time Is Here, violin

Christmas Time Is Here, piano

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree, violin

Oh Come All Ye Faithful

Oh Come All Ye Faithful, violin

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel, piano

Deck the Halls

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Dreidel Song

Feliz Navidad

The First Noel

Frosty the Snowman

Frosty the Snowman, piano

Frosty the Snowman, violin

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, violin

Grown Up Christmas List

Hanukah oh Hanukah

Happy Holidays

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Hark the Herald Angels Sing, violin

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

O Holy Night

O Holy Night, violin

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

I’ll Be Home for Christmas

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, piano

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Jingle Bell Rock

Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells, violin

Joy to the World

Joy to the World, violin

Let it Snow

Let it Snow (Boys to Men)

Let It Snow, piano

Let There Be Peace on Earth

Little Drummer Boy

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem, piano

Mary Did You Know?

Mele Kalikimaka

My Favorite Things

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Raindeer, piano

Santa Baby

Santa Baby, violin

Santa Clause is Coming to Town

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town, violin

Sevivon Sov Sov Sov

Silent Night

Silent Night, violin

Silver Bells

Silver Bells, piano

Sleigh Ride

Sleigh Ride, violin

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Walking in a Winter Wonderland, piano

We Three Kings

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

We Wish You a Merry Christmas, violin

What are You Doing New Year’s Eve

What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve, violin

What Child Is This

White Christmas

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division