[Perform-Talk] Paid Voice Actors Opportunity with Imagination Videobooks

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 16:16:31 UTC 2021

Paid Opportunity for Voice Actors

Imagination Videobooks
Imagination Videobooks creates and publishes animated videobooks and audiobooks of existing illustrated children's books. Our Imagination Storybooks project creates audiobooks with audio description for children with vision challenges. Our mission is to reinforce children’s core values, such as kindness and empowerment, through the creative forces of children’s book authors, illustrators, and narrators.

From Richard Rieman, Founder and CEO:

We are definitely interested in adding more visually impaired and blind voice actors and audio editors to narrate our children's picture books. Please have them send resumes to me at Richard at ImaginationVideobooks.org

You can see our video channel at the Described and Captioned Media Program at https://dcmp.org/producers/1913-imagination-videobooks

We pay $100 per book narration (under 15 minutes) and $50 per Audio Description Narration (usually 5-10 minutes). We are a SAG-AFTRA union producer, so union voice actors can earn money toward their health and pension plans.

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division