[Perform-Talk] Performing Arts Accommodations in School, September 12!

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 00:31:56 UTC 2021

Back to School with PAD: Accommodations in the Classroom as a Performing Arts Student

Hi friends,
Please save the date and join us for our next upcoming membership call all about getting proper accommodations as you head back to school, whether you’re a music student, taking a dance class, acting in a school play, etc.

When: Sunday, September 12, 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific.

We’ll hear from Elizabeth Rouse and Chris Nusbaum, both of whom have taken many performing arts classes throughout their degrees. There’ll be plenty of time to ask questions,
Share best strategies, and encourage each other to live the lives we want as Performing Artists in high school, college, and beyond!

Here’s the full zoom invitation:

Chris Nusbaum is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Back to School with PAD!

Time: Sep 12, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84300316779?pwd=QkFtVXJjUExBSkNTTTVDSVlpMThjdz09

Meeting ID: 843 0031 6779

Passcode: 014833

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,84300316779# US (San Jose)

+14086380968,,84300316779# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division