[Perform-Talk] [NABS-L] Best affordable microphone kit

Steve Martin monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:40:36 UTC 2021

What’s your price range? The Apogee HypeMic has built in compression to save you some post processing, includes USB A, C and Lightening cable, comes with a mini desk mount stand and a metal (not mesh that can easily tear) pop filter and all in a nice hard carrying case. The other Apogee Mic products are similar in sound but lack the included compression feature. Hands down some of the best sounding and easiest to get  up and going USB mics I have heard. But may not be what you consider affordable though.