[Perform-Talk] Accessible Video editing software

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:41:09 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

For my journalism program this year, I'm expected to master Adobe
Premier Pro and some other video editing software. However, I know
that Adobe isn't known for accessibility, so I wanted to ask if it's
worth learning that software. If not, what are some other ones that
might work? I am of course working on learning Reaper. I primarily use
Jaws, though I'm proficient in NVDA. Thanks.

Cheers,
cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022