[Perform-Talk] Help for a Federationist-SMall PRoject

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:02:04 UTC 2021

Good day.
 My name is Jimmy with the NFB of TN and Nashville. I am doing a presentation this Friday at our state convention. I had an idea of taking two songs and fading one into the other. It woudl only need to be a one minute track. If anyone is proficient in such a task, please reach out to me. I will compensate for your help! I know it is last minute. Phone number is 901-483-1515. Have a great day!

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.org
Refuge Center: Jimmy.BOehm at TheRefugeCenter.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com

Be part of the movement! How? Spread the word! Share our FB page, website and Go Fund Me Campaign. Send us donations, which can include your old canes or tax deductible monetary contributions: Here are our links:
Go Fund Me Link:
https://www.gofundme.com/you-cane-give-tackling-the-white-cane-famine
Paypal linK:
https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgram
Amazon Smile link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891
Facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/You-Cane-Give-Initiative-1558518134229769/
Our website:
www.YouCaneGive.org
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.