[Perform-Talk] It's The Return Of The DJ Debate Show on 195 The Globe

Janeen Lea justjaneenlea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:35:02 UTC 2022

 Hello All!
Tonight is the return of the D J D show (David Janeen Debate) where we
take an album and review each track and discuss it.
Tonight we'll be reviewing the latest album from Thomas Rhett called
Where It All Started.
To hear some awesome debate and good music, ask your smart speakers at
9 PM eastern (8 central, 7 mt, 6 pacific) to play 195 The globe on
Tunein.
or listen at
http://www.195theglobe.live
from anywhere on the page.
And if you want to listen in at our virtual studios too, visit
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4562366247
Thomas Rhett usually doesn't disappoint with his music. What will we
think tonight?
Tune in to find out; see you there!