[Perform-Talk] molly burke on the daily show

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:20:37 UTC 2022

hello chelssa,

thank you for your good review of the video that i posted of molly on
the daily show! yes, she is sooo amazing and, thanks to her she is
breaking dowwn diversity and, making a positive difference in her life
but, for others here in the entertainment industry! this is what we
strive to do here in the nfb and, also in this organization and,
division too:)

thanks for your review and, let's keep them a coming yall!

hugs,
amy sabo