[Perform-Talk] Chris Young Takes Center Stage Tonight On The David Janeen Debait Show Tonight

Janeen Lea justjaneenlea at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:14:54 UTC 2022

Hi All!
Join me for The D J D (David Janeen Debate) show tonight at 9 PM
eastern as we review Chris Young's album Famous Friends Deluxe.
Hear the tracks and what we think, and give your thoughts too!
Listen in at 9 PM eastern by asking your smart speakers to play 195
The Globe on Tunein
listen from anywhere on the web site at
http://www.195theglobe.live
And to join in on the album review/conversation on zoom, visit
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4562366247
Thanks, and hope to see you there tonight!