[Perform-Talk] Final Reminder: Join the August Membership Call Tonight at 7 PM EDT/4 PM PDT

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:30:00 UTC 2022

Good morning, all!

We cannot wait to meet with everyone tonight at 7 PM EDT for the first post
convention PAD membership call of 2022! We’ll be providing an opportunity
for our members to get to know the newly elected Board of Directors as well
as hosting a Town Hall of sorts to hear everyone’s ideas and goals for the
coming year.

Our new board is excited to get to know you, and we can’t do that if you
aren’t there! Set an alarm or just remember to hop online with us using the
below Zoom info:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87260688495

Meeting ID: 872 6068 8495

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,87260688495# US (Houston)

+12532158782,,87260688495# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 669 444 9171 US

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 564 217 2000 US

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 386 347 5053 US

Meeting ID: 872 6068 8495

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbcHj8SFax

Warmly,

Elizabeth

“Creativity is contagious, pass it on.” – Albert Einstein
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz