[Perform-Talk] Spread The Word, 195 The Globe Returns To The Internet Airwaves Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:41:44 UTC 2022

hello david,

first of all this is awesome news to report here on this list. i'am
sooooo happy that 195theglobe.live is finally back online. i know that
you had many many diffficult times in doingthis and, i'am sooo proud
that you all made it happen again and, thanks to you too:)

i'am now just checking my emails since for most of the weekend i have
been sick with a somewhat kind of the stomach ful which i believe i
got when i got my 3rd booster shot for covant. so, i'am sorry that i
missed the birthday bash for the globe and, all of the festivities for
it this weekend. i had to regroup and, needed sometime to also do this
for my mentail health but, my physical health too! i wish you all the
best of luck with the rebirth of the globe and, i will try in the
future to be there with bells on!

well, i believe that's all for now take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo