[Perform-Talk] The 195 The Globe Make A Wish Holiday Fundraising Campaign Is Live

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:57:16 UTC 2022

dear david,

i know that i got on saturday on the information about the radio a
thon that happened yesterday and, it looks like it was a success!
every little bit helps the make a wish foundation which is a awesome
cause dear to my heart since i love children and, i'am blind aunte
too:)

i'am sorry for missing all of it. i had to do some errands yesterday
and, when i came home from doing them i crashed on the couch and took
a long nap. then i ate dinner. i was going to tune into the djd
invasion christmas party like i promised to you privately but, i
didn't know what time it was going to be aired so, i'amm truelly sorry
for missing it again!

but, i did do my part in helping you out as your pr princess in
promoting it to everyone in my email address book and, also on my
twitter feed and, also retweeting the stuff before the day of the
radio a thon! i also did donate something to it too! so, i think that
i did my part in helping uyou out in doing the behind the scenes stuff
for the pr aspect of the station.

again, thanks again and, i'am soooo happy that the radio a thon was
such a huge success for you and, also for the globe too!

hugs,
amy sabo