[Perform-Talk] Fwd: Want to be a Voice-Over Actor?

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:17:27 UTC 2022

This should be the registration link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgN2_8gjP_29Kf3TydpiftS3kSMzzefF0VbhFzfkQSVs2L-w/viewform
This is why I’m not a fan of hyperlinks all the time, because they don’t copy when forwarding an email. :-) Thanks for sharing this Tiffany!

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division