[Perform-Talk] Membership Call on Body Mapping January 30

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 21:30:24 UTC 2022

hello katalyn,

first of all happy new year to you and, to everyone in the performing
arts division. this call sounds interesting indeed! btw, do you mind
of course if i forward this onto the other nfbnet lists that i'am on
for the nfb of mi and, also for the nfb of co too? especially since
christina is from co and, the colorado-talk list is the most
appropriate list to also forward this news also too?

thanks again and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo

On 1/11/22, Katelyn MacIntyre via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
> Our next gathering will be January 30 at 7 PM Eastern 4 PM Pacific, and you
> won’t want to miss it!  We are fortunate to have Christina Ebersohl, a
> certified body mapping instructor, leading a master class all about this
> important and useful technique for musicians and performers. To learn more
> about this fantastic science and how it applies, check out the following
> resource:
> https://www.bodymap.org/recommended-reading We will be signing up three
> participants to work with her during the masterclass, as well as two standby
> spots, so please email us at nfbpad at gmail.com with your interest, including
> instrument and experience level.
> Zoom info below.
>
> Full announcement
>
> Licensed ABME Instructor Christina Ebersohl is offering a free Body Mapping
> Masterclass on Sunday January 30th at 7PM EST to members of the NFB
> Performing Arts Division, open for participation and observation. Musicians
> who are interested in participating in the Masterclass should email
> pad at nfb.org to register for one of the limited slots.

What is Body Mapping?