[Perform-Talk] Technical Question:).

Anne Davis annedonnellon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:50:34 UTC 2022

Hey everybody!

I’m curious if anyone has had experience with Pozotron—it is a software that audio book narrators usefor proofing, editing, ETC.  It’s not a recording Software.  Since I recently joined the Audio Publisher’s Association, this is the first I’ve heard of this Software and I think it has great potential based on a conversation I had with a colleague.  (Much to my relief, they seem 100 percent on-board with making it more accessible if it is not.  It mightjust be a question of learning the hotkeys for JAWS and NVDA.)  In fact, I wonder if other voice actors and/or audio describers have used Pozotron for similar purposes?)

>From what I have gathered, it has been in existence since 2017, I have found some tutorials on YouTube; however, they are not screenreader specific.  I’m still on the lookout for those😊.

I appreciate any tips & tricks you might have.

Thank you😊.

Annie