[Perform-Talk] Join the Performing Arts Division at 1 PM Central for our Division Meeting!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 12:31:54 UTC 2022

hello chris,

thanks for the lovely and nice comments that you said to me in this
message. i do understand on the audio issues and, i know that the
techy gremelans were out to get you on that day! lol! i'am glad that
things were going to get straightened out things with technology do
happen so, but besides that the meeting was awesome!

also, congratulations on being the newest secretary of the division i
know that you wwill do a awesome job for the division! again, thanks
again for the comments and, i will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo