[Perform-Talk] Ways to Compose

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:54:28 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
I use Braille Music to compose. I listen in my mind and copy it out,
using the Perkins, or the Braillenote. If sighted musicians need to
read and play it, I copy this out, using Sibelius. I'm told the type
face looks better than Lime and so on, although this may have changed
in recent years.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--